Cancellations & Returns
Return and Cancellation Policy
In all cases of Returns & Cancellations, you just need to drop us a mail at
email@example.com and you will get a revert within next 24 working hours
Returns by Indian Customer
- If the customer is unsatisfied with the product delivered then he/she needs to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the date of receiving the parcel. We have two options for processing such returns :-
- Store Credit - We provide a Credit note/Discount Code of the same value as the product which is valid for 3 months for your next purchase i.e. customer can buy any other product available on the website against that store credit code within 3 months. Store Credit will be issued only after we receive back the product and validate the return.
- Bank Refund - We refund the amount minus Rs. 200/-(adjusted towards shipping & COD charges) in your bank account. We need following bank details - Name, A/c no., IFSC Code, Bank,Branch to process the refund.
- If the return is due to an error on our part (incorrect item sent, damaged/defective product), we will replace the product or reimburse the full invoice value as per customer demand.
- Refund process (if customer requests for refund) will start only after we receive back the product and validate the return.
In both the cases, The Loom will arrange a pick-up from your place (reverse pick-up may not be available on selected pin -codes). Post receipt of the return package, we will proceed to inspect the same. In case a reverse pick-up is not done for any reason(due to any reason owing to customer or the courier company's mistake), responsibility lies on the customer to contact The Loom to arrange for the pick-up again. Failure to contact The Loom timely to arrange the reverse pick-up again may lead to rejection for exchange/return request.
Once approved as an eligible return, we will issue your refund or store credit (as the case may be) of the appropriate amount within 10 days. If however the return is found not eligible for refund, we will courier the same back to you. In either scenario your return issue will be closed within 20 days of our receiving of the return package from you.
Please note: The Loom will not be liable for any damage that happens during return shipping.
The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by The Loom and accept The Loom’s decision regarding the return validation that is - if the product is valid to be accepted as return or not. Non-Valid return will be sent back to the customer and the customer will be blacklisted for future purchases.
Items to be returned must be unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged. Return items will only be accepted in their original packaging, including: hangers, polyester bags, hang tags on garments, shoe boxes or dust bags. Any items that have been damaged, soiled or altered will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.No returns, refunds or exchanges will be accepted for the following items:
- Custom made products/Products personalised to your requirement
- Products on sale
- Home Décor
Refunds are made as follows:
- If the payment was made in cash then the refund is made in the form of a bank transfer.
- If the payment is made using a credit/debit card (or any form of net banking) then the amount is credited back to the same account/card from which the payment was made.
Cancellations by Indian Customer
If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order by contacting us at email@example.com. We appreciate if you inform us as soon as possible in case you do not want an order, so that we do not dispatch the order and save on the courier cost and the effort.
- If you cancel your order before your product has been dispatched, we will refund the full amount (in case of pre-paid order).
- If you cancel your order after your product has been dispatched, we will refund the amount minus shipping charges( in case of pre-paid order).
Please note: Repeated refusal of COD orders might lead to barring of COD facility without any intimation.
The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by The Loom and accept The Loom’s decision regarding the cancellation.
Returns by International Customer
In the unfortunate event of you returning The Loom’s products, here is our policy on returns by International customers:
- Products that are eligible for return, can be returned within 7 days of receiving the merchandise. In case of products ineligible for returns, it is mentioned in that particular product details. All form of Jewelry is ineligible for returns.
- Not all products are eligible for returns. Please make it a point to understand which products are eligible for returns before purchasing. In case of products ineligible for returns, it is mentioned in that particular product details.
- The Loom team must receive and approve your return request. Once your request is received and approved, you will be asked to ship across the products to New Delhi, India. Return Address will be confirmed to you by mail only.
- Responsibility of the safety of the product returned by the customer lies with the customer only. The Loom will not be held responsible for the damage caused during the transit of the product from the customer to The Loom return address.
- Once returns are received by us and clear quality checks, you can choose to receive store credit or get a refund on your original credit or debit card used for payment. A deductable re-stocking fee of Rs.1000/- will be applicable for all the returns.
- In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged or you receive the wrong product, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org a photo of the damaged product with. You must email us about any damaged items in your shipment within 48 hours of receiving your order. In such cases, we offer a full refund.
- We aim to process all returns within one (1) week. If you have any questions about your return, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and you will get a response within 24 hours.
- All Custom Duties levied for return of the product will be borne by the customer.
- All returns are subject to the discretion of The Loom.
For any other questions or clarifications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations by International Customer
If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order by contacting us at email@example.com.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we will refund the full amount to the card used for making the payment.
- No request for cancellation will be entertained after 24 hours of placing the order.
Cancellation by The Loom:
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept/fulfill and must cancel. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by The Loom and accept The Loom’s decision regarding the cancellation
Get in touch with us
Call Us - +91 - 8800559705(Mon-Sat - 10AM-6PM IST)
Mail Us - firstname.lastname@example.org